Paper Air Craft
In Paper Aircraft, glide your virtual paper plane through an increasingly tricky slalom course. Take it slow in Endless mode or zip through several Time Attack courses. The two-player Race mode allows friends to race each other using their mobile devices. The game will release on iOS, Android and Amazon Store in Dec 2016.
Futuristic Racing game
Our game is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero & WipeOut. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes. The game is slated to release in Summer 2017 on Nintendo Switch, Steam and Xbox One.
- Online multiplayer – match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- Career mode – 75+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World – 20 tracks scattered around 4 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored – 7 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story – 6 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerup – 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Music for your ears – full 5.1 support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go!
Cormeum is a first person survival horror video game currently slated for Nintendo Switch and Steam. The game is under heavy pre-production with an estimated release date of Fall 2017. Cormeum will be set inside a huge house in which terrible things have happened. Players will be shown and will relive fragments of history that will send scares to player. Each of these fragments will drag players closer to what’s behind the dark history of the place. Players will witness, firsthand, how people died in the terrifying house. Each death has its visage.
FEATURE FILM IN PRE- PRODUCTION
BECAUSE YOU LEFT (DRAMA) WINTER 2017 ESTIMATED COMPLETION