Terms of Service
Please be sure to read over the details in these Terms. By signing up for a subscription with web application, you agree that you have read, understand the contents of, and agree to all terms and conditions. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact moc.syeknomgnittauqs%40ofni
These terms and conditions are between the user and applications governing use of Squatting Monkeys services (the "Services").
Accepting the TermsBy using Squatting Monkeys Services you understand and agree that we will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards. This Agreement may be updated from time to time. You can view these terms, conditions and notices (these "Terms") at any time here. Your continued use of the Services signifies your binding acceptance of the changes. This Agreement will always be available on this page for you to read.
Prohibited usesYou agree not to use or access any of the Services
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, rule, or regulation (including, without limitation, any intellectual property laws or laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• To post violent, defamatory, indecent, sexually explicit, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful or other inappropriate photos or other content, including any posts intended for defaming, stalking, bullying, abusing, harassing, threatening, impersonating, harming, impersonating or intimidating people or entities.
• Attempting to deceive or exploit anyone in any way, such as by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
• To create, solicit, transmit, or procure the sending of, any unwanted, unsolicited or harassing comments or communications, including advertising or promotional material, without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other similar solicitation
• To impersonate, attempt to impersonate, or falsely imply that you are associated with Squatting Monkeys, a Squatting Monkeys employee, Squatting Monkey's URL or domain name, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
• Use the Services in any manner that could disable, alter, overburden, damage, or impair them or engage in any other conduct that restricts or interferes with any other party’s use, which, as determined by us, may harm the Squatting Monkeys or users of the Services and expose them to liability, including but not limited to by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive, malicious, intrusive, or disruptive nature.
• To circumvent or disable any content protection system or digital rights management technology used with any Service; decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce any Services to a human-readable form; remove identification, or other proprietary notices; or access or use any Services in an unlawful or unauthorized manner or in a manner that suggests an association with our products, services or brands.
• To create accounts or access data (including user information) through unauthorized means, by using an automated device, caching, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
Your responsibility• You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. Squatting Monkeys prohibits the creation of accounts for anyone other than yourself, and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself, with the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Squatting Monkeys upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
• You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
• You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Services, whether online or offline. You agree that Squatting Monkeys is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Squatting Monkeys reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
Intellectual property rightsWe take intellectual property rights seriously and expect other to do the same. For the purposes of these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, trade names, proprietary rights, copyright rights, titles, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, musical works, settings, artwork, mask work rights, sound effects, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
If you are the owner of the intellectual property right or a person authorized to act on owners’ behalf and believe in good faith that any Content made available through Squatting Monkeys Services infringes your intellectual property right, please let us know. You may submit a written notice of alleged copyright/intellectual property rights infringement to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Monitoring and enforcement; TerminationWe have the right to:
• Modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
• Refuse, terminate, or suspend your access to all or part of the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
• Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms of Service will immediately cease.
• Force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
• We may, but have no obligation to remove, edit, block, and/or monitor content, User Contributions, or accounts containing materials that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms of Service.
Third party services
If you have downloaded the Squatting monkeys app from the Apple, Inc. (“Apple”) App Store or if you are using the app on an iOS device, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to the following notice regarding Apple. This Agreement is between you and Squatting Monkeys only, not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the Service and the content thereof. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. In the event of any failure of the Service to conform to any applicable warranty, then you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the app to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including, but not limited to: (1) product liability claims; (2) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (3) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the app infringe that third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms, when using the Service. Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary of this Agreement. You hereby represent and warrant that (1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
SubscriptionA purchase will be applied to your iTunes account at the end of the trial or intro. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Your comments and concernsPlease direct questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Services to moc.syeknomgnittauqs%40ofni
The effective date of these Terms of Service is January 1st , 2014.